- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 T. horseradish, drained
- 1 T. lemon juice
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/4 t. curry powder
- 1/4 t. dry mustard
- 1/2 package dry onion soup mix
- 1 (7-oz) can shrimp, drained
- 1 (7-oz) can crab meat, drained
- 1 round loaf French bread, whole
In a bowl, combine sour cream and next 6 ingredients; mix well. Fold in seafood and chill.
Cut off the top of the loaf of bread and hollow out the loaf. Bake in a preheated 250 degree oven for 20 minutes or until lightly toasted.
Place chilled seafood mixture in hollow loaf and put top on for lid. Serve with fresh vegetables for dipping and later eat the bread and container itself.
Dip may be prepared a day in advance.