Party Cheese Ball
This recipe is a great recipe for a party. It is easy and guests love it! I found this recipe on allrecipes.com ENJOY!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped pimento
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- Combine the cream cheese and Cheddar cheese in a bowl; use your hands to mix together. Add the pimento, green pepper, onion, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, and salt; mix, and shape into a ball. Spread the pecans onto a plate. Roll the cheese ball in the pecans until evenly coated. Refrigerate overnight before serving.