Tucson: Fox Restaurant Concepts Offers Sizzling Summer Specials and Happy Hours
Former Tucsonan Sam Fox knows how to treat this town right. From now until September 30, Fox Restaurant Concepts will offer us hungry for a good happy hour a range of swell summer deals.
One of the best things about staying in Tucson for the summer is deals to drink for. Check these out:
Each Tucson store—Wildflower, Montana Avenue, NoRTH, Blanco, Zinburger—offers a different happy hour special.
• Wildflower: ½ off select appetizers and wines by the glass, terzo or bottle and $2.50 draft and bottle beers, $4 select well drinks (daily from 3-6pm)
• Montana Avenue: ½ off select appetizers and wines by the glass, terzo or bottle and $2.50 draft beers, $4 select well drinks (Mon-Fri 3-6 pm)
• NoRTH: ½ off select appetizers and wines by the glass, terzo or bottle and $2.50 draft and bottle beers, $4 select well drinks (Mon-Fri from 3-6 pm)
• Blanco: ½ off all starters, Mexican beers and house margaritas (Mon-Fri from 4-6 pm)
• Zinburger: ½ off all sides, draft beer and wine, $6 plain & simple Burger (daily from 4-6 pm)
In addition to the ‘Sizzling Summer Specials’, Fox Restaurants will offer ‘Summer Experience Sessions’ and Sauce will resume its popular Summer Sampler, consisting of one pizza, one salad and two glasses of wine for $20 (I love that deal!). Click here for more information about the Summer Experience Sessions.
Founder Sam Fox began with a single restaurant, Wildflower in 1998, and today heads a dynamic, growing restaurant group encompassing 12 unique concepts across 29 restaurants with more than 1,300 employees.
If you know of a good happy in Tucson, please let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org