Leave it to Tucson’s hippest hotel to come up with free wedding ceremonies.
On Feb. 14, Hotel Congress is offering free wedding ceremonies and vow renewals in their Copper Hall.
The free wedding package includes:
- Complimentary use of the Copper Hall for you and your guests.
- Tucson’s own Cathy Rivers acting as the Officiant.
- A sweetheart wedding cake for you and your partner.
- One complimentary wedding portrait.
- Free wedding reception party in the Club Congress – the DJ will play songs selected by the bride and groom.