My cousin Renee sent me this. At first I was going to delete it but thought — what the heck — the word chocolate called my name and I’m really good about having my attention diverted.
I’m a skeptic and didn’t think it would work — but it did. Nobody was more surprised than me. I wanted to celebrate with a piece of chocolate but have none.
Your age by chocolate math.
It worked for me which is all I can say, like a cool card trick.
Don’t cheat by scrolling down. It takes less than a minute.
Work this out as you read.
1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to
have chocolate (more than once but less than 10)
2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold)
3. Add 5
4. Multiply it by 50 — you might need a calculator
5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1759.
If you haven’t, add 1758.
6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.
—You should have a three digit number—
The first digit of this was your original number
(i.e., how many times you want to have chocolate each week).
The next two numbers are
Did it work for you?
I don’t know the source but did find it here. I don’t know who thinks of these things. And really, why do they call it chocolate math?