This fat-free potato salad recipe is my own concoction. It is a little different with its 1 cup of parsley and some banana peppers. I served it warm and thought it tasted great. My husband went back for seconds — actions speak louder than words.
Mary’s Fat-Free Potato Salad
- 6 redskin potatoes, boiled and cubed
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 c. parsley, chopped
- 1/4 c. banana peppers, chopped
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 4 oz. fat-free sour cream
- 2 T. vinegar
- 1 c. fat-free plain yogurt
- 1/2 t. salt
- ground pepper to taste
I originally used balsamic vinegar, which tasted great but gave it a darker color than I wanted. Next time, I’ll perhaps try cider vinegar.