Food Network is looking for the most disastrous cooks in the country to participate in a very different culinary competition show! Apply by sending an email to the Food Network at email@example.com
Are you a hopeless cook? Or is someone you know totally incompetent in the kitchen?
This is the opportunity of a lifetime—to work with the best chefs in the country and learn to cook like a professional. Seeking outgoing people with a genuine inability to cook, but a need and desire to improve!
• Do your kids beg to eat out, after you’ve worked hard to make a family meal?
• Has your husband/wife told you it was probably better if you ordered take out?
• At the big potluck dinner, are you always asked to just bring the napkins?
NOMINATE SOMEONE YOU KNOW**
• Is someone you know constantly offering you food that you have to turn down?
• If you know a mom who can’t scramble an egg, a colleague who can’t convince anyone to try their culinary creations, or a friend who tries but can’t seem to get it together in the kitchen, this is your chance to get them the help you BOTH need!
**Nominators: you must attend the interview with the person you nominate
HERE’S HOW TO APPLY:
• Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Tell us why you (or the person you are nominating) is the most disastrous cook in the country
• Include name, age, hometown, occupation, contact phone number, and a recent photo of the hopeless cook
If you get chosen, come back to Circle of Food blog and tell us so we can root for you!