Test your fruit and veggie IQ. Here are some absurd questions about those good things we’re supposed to eat every day.
Respond by commenting and I will post the answers by Sunday evening. Let’s see how smart you all are.
- Which vegetable has three time as much vitamin C as an orange and twice as much iron as spinach?
- Which vegetable did the ancient Greeks hold sacred, using it to not only to adorn victors of athletic contests, but also for decorating the tombs of the deceased?
- Which vegetable comes in white, yellow, orange, green, and purple varieties?
- Which fruit is a member of the rose family?
- Which nut did the Romans shower newlyweds with as a fertility charm?